Re: libglade and mailbox structure - opinion requested

Stuart,
  Nice ideas.  Just one suggestion though.  IMAP servers generally (in my
experience) have folders like "INBOX", "INBOX.junk", "INBOX.stuff".  I
would like the root IMAP folder to be INBOX and then it cascades down from
there.  Of course, more flexibility of how IMAP is handled would be nice.
For example, if I have one IMAP server, maybe I could treat it as two in
Balsa.  I could then have "INBOX.kevin" as the root of one of the virtual
servers and "INBOX.beth" as the root of the other.  Just some thoughts.  As
someone else mentioned, Netscape Messenger does a decent job of folder
management, but could be improved upon.

root   (some "main" gnode)
|- normal imap server \ (INBOX)

|- imapserver \ (INBOX.kevin)