Re: libglade and mailbox structure - opinion requested

On 2000-06-22 18:31 Matthew Guenther wrote:
>  I've gotten the impression
> that most of the problems with the current mailbox organization stem
from
> IMAP and POP3 operation.  Am I way off base here?)

You are right, IMO. While I agree one can use fetchmail for accessing POP
mailboxes, it would NOT make sense for IMAP. And for bigger, local network
setups IMAP is practically the only acceptable solution (many networks use NFS
for mounting dirs with mailboxes but this is usually less secure, slower
and less reliable).

/Pawel