Re: libglade and mailbox structure - opition requested

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:37:17 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-06-21 19:21 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> > How deep would this go into the mailbox structs and definitions ? libmutt
> ?
>
> I hope it won't be necessary. I am certain the MailboxNode stuff will be
> extended and possibly slightly rewritten.
>

> > BTW, looks like my proposal for a new corba interface didn't reach the
> list.
>
> It did reach me - but my knowledge about IDL is next to null so I didn't
> dare comment it. Having possibility to communicate with a pilot would be
> great, one more reason to stick with balsa :-).

well, problem is, my IDL clue level is "reading the basic docs" :) i was
hopping someone a bit more clued would look at it. right now i just wan't
comments on the interface itself, not "gob won't read that" :)

[imap stuff removed - ENOCLUE:)]

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds