Re: Another mega patch.. (sorry)

Sorry, I have made a patch against CVS from just now. It is at

http://www.btinternet.com/~ijc/libbalsa-patch2.bz2

In addition to the changes I mentioned yesterday, I have added a brief
ChangeLog and a quick hack at using GtkHTML to view text/html parts (0.4
needed
- haven't tried 0.5). Configure with --enable-gtkhtml to use it.

Ta,
Ian.