multiple account suppport?

Hi all,

Just had a look at the preview, it looks really good! Congratulations!

One question though, I have not seen any mention of multiple mail
account support? I kind of need this unfortunately, since I have several
accounts, and like to reply from the same account that I receive the
mail from. (It keeps people happier, and also means that mail only goes
through the appropiate mail servers :-)

Does Balsa support this feature? Eudora does, and so does Outlook. If
not, is there an plans to add this?

Thanks in advance,
Paul