Re: CVS problem resolved.

On Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:23:49 Pawel Salek wrote:
> The main problem seems to be resolved (it wasn't that difficult and I was
> really frightened I would never find the bug in such a large patch)
> (still balsa leaves a zombie on each STMP mail send in threaded version,
this
> has to be resolved in long term). Uff. So we can enjoy now cleaner API:
> I have noticed that the replied messages are properly marked immediately
> after sending the reply. You have done great job, Ian!

Sending is one area which I have yet to address in the libbalsa API cleanup. I
am still considering what code should be in balsa and what should be in
libbalsa.

My current thinking is that the code in libbalsa should simply be a method on
libbalsa_message which will send that message. It would have no knowledge or
care about threading or fcc etc. That would all be in balsa where threading
etc
would be taken care of.

Ian.