Re: IMAP...

> I was wondering if anyone has had the time to look at fixing/improving the imap
> support.  The only major pain is the one that has been around for a long time

I considered it but since I am going to take my vacation and will be
back by the end of July, it would be very good if you took care of it
(I mean it would be very good in any case, but in this case it's
extremely good). Basically, all that needs to be done is to merge
current mutt version to libmutt. The code that is in balsa now is based
on mutt-0.9x IIRC, and mutt-1.2.2's IMAP support for example is much,
much better.

I will try to read e-mail sometimes in July but it's not going to be
any regular reading. Anyway, please let me know if you are going to
do the merge.

/Pawel
PS. balsa should not crash if you switch auto-checking on.
--
Pawel Salek, http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/