- pop and stuff -

Hi,

I've updated to balsa 0.9.0 and it is working fine.
There are some problems with "Lost mailbox lock" on the Inbox file, but
otherwise it is ok.

Are there any plans for SSL support, both for POP and IMAP ? The latest mutt
has already support for both !

When I'm doing forward, only the text message is forwarded. Is there a way to
forward attachements also ?

If one of the attachements is a text/html, if I do reply it will be included
in
the reply message, since balsa don't support html editing I think it would be
good idea to cut the text/html part out.

As a suggestion, what about using  libgtkembedmoz.so to display the  html
attachements.

Thanx,
theo