Address Look-up

Hi there,

I've just installed Balsa 0.9.0 and really like it!!  I have one or two
questions regarding features either current or planned.

I was wondering if there is a way to perform an address lookup rather
than opening the addressbook program. A lookup similar to the
"nickname" field in pine would appear to me to be very useful in most
situations.

Also, I am wondering if there are plans to implement pgp/gnupg??  If so,
what is the current progress of that.

Thanks for any suggestions/insights that you can offer!

Ken