I made the BalsaMessagePart work if it's sound

Hi

I made the BalsaMessagePart work if the part we are viewing is a sound file. It said "TODO" there and nothing else,  so I assumed it's OK to mess around with it.
Now it uses XMMS and ESD if you set it in the Preferences/Misc. I also made Balsa execute on request if it's an executable file(i know that sounds like Outlook stuff that makes *trouble* but at least I ask if the person wants to execute it :-) ). Please have a look at it. It's at www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/program/4530/differ.diff.

Zerok
(Soos Mate)