Problems with printing

Hello,

I have got problems with printing (Balsa 1.0.1, gnome-print CVS, Red Hat
6.2):
Balsa (gnome-print) does not print the "full text", i. e. it does not
handle line breaks every time. So sometimes when I am going to print a
message, the lines are cut and the message is not fully printed. I do not
know if this is a problem concerning Balsa or gnome-print (or both ;-)).
This problem appears using both gnome-print from CVS and gnome-print-0.26.

Thanks for help,

Stephan