Three Issues: mh, headers and contents

All-

First of all let me say that balsa development is tearing along and is
making great progress.  Balsa is a great email client!

I have three issues that I was hoping someone on the list could help me
with:

1) I have a whole bunch of mH mailboxes that I use actively (left over from
my days with XFMail).  When I delete messages it changes their name and
never actually deletes them.  So, in my directory ~/mail/balsa there are a
whole bunch of numbered files, 234, 235, 435, 12... When i delte a message
it renames the file to ",234".  However, balsa never expunges these
messages.  So the other day when I was backing up my email, I realized that
there were hundreds of these "deleted" files hanging around.

2) Why, when I select "All Headers" from the view menu does it not show any
of the "Received" headers?

3) Lastly, is it possible to make it a configureable option to decide
whether or not to parse all email upon startup so that all of the numbers
can be displayed in the mailbox pane?  Also, when there are no new messages
in a mailbox, would it be possible to display a "0" instead of nothing?

Thanks,

julian