Re: save attachment overwrite and other issues

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Daniel Foster wrote:
> > Open Inbox.  Put the mouse pointer on the first message in the message
> > list.
> > Click the left button and hold it down.  Move the pointer to the last
> > message, release the left button.  Right-click, and select transfer.
> > Then select the mailbox, and left-click.
>
> This is one feature of the interface which aught me unawares first ime
> around.  I tried to drag a message from my inbox to another folder.
> Wouldn't this be easier than having to go through the right button menu?
> Clearly I've not been party to the design decisions behind this, but to me
> that would seem like a more intuitive use for dragging.

I've been working on drag-and-drop functionality during the week, it should
be committed to CVS tonight barring any bugs, and then it will show up in
the next release.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                        If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                   you're in the wrong lane.