Yet another alias-expand update.

Hi,

Here is another update, that adds (to the previous updates):
- When text is highlighted, and backspace or delete is pressed,
  all the highlighted text is deleted.
- When text is highlighted, and a normal key is pressed (a-z),
  it deletes the highlighted text, and replaces it with the
  character.
- Fixes a bug in the Vcard loading, which could cause a segfault.
- Actually uses a subclass of GtkEntry now.

How to use it:
- Get CVS.  The last ChangeLog entry I can get is 4 December,
  so it'll work against that.  anoncvs is still broken for me.
- Apply the patch: zcat <filename> | patch -p0
- Recompile.

I do have a question now though...  I am subclassing gtkentry().
I would like to copy some code from gtk_entry to
libbalsa_address_entry, particularly parts of gtk_entry_draw_real().
GTK+ is licensed under LGPL, Balsa under GPL.  My understanding
is that I can cut&paste from LGPL to GPL, but not GPL to LGPL.
Is this okay?

Kind regards,
Berend

--
Berend De Schouwer, +27-11-712-1435, UCS