Re: Feedback

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:34:21 Michael Duelli wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> 	1.	When I open the preferences dialog, it is not centered on
the
> screen, but a bit outside its
> 		range. I do not know where I can change the geometry of the
> single components.

isn't that a WM issue ? does this happen only with balsa or with programs
too (works for me with sawfish)

> 	2.	I also don't know, whether this is a problem of the german
> edition, but the toolbar seems to
> 		be much too wide, if I use text and icons. (The last thing I
> can see is the forward button )

i have that problem with the pt translation too. it's sometimes hard
to find short words :)

> 	3.	I think that a geometry option would be nice ( or is there
> another way to do that ? )

a geometry option ? didn't follow. as in standard -geometry option ?
actually what we would need would be balsa to save geometry on
saveyourself session management calls :)

> And finally I wonder how ( or even if ) I can turn on email notification by
> sound ?

That's somewhere in the todo list :) you should be able to do that with
filters if filters worked though ;)

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds