Address problem when using "-m" option

Hi boys/girls:

When you configure gnome to handle mail with balsa you make it call balsa using
the -m option. The problem is that gnome calls balsa that way:
 balsa -m mailto:dir@server

Is there any way to make gnome not to put the "mailto:" before the address
(please post the mime and keys appropite). I think it is a problem because balsa
does not erase it from the address and tryes to send it to a faulty address, I
think the solution is that balsa erased the "mailto:" when being invoked with te
"-m" option.

Other issue: Usually when you click over an email address you just want to sen
email, not to recieve the mail, so I think it should not check the mailboxes
when you call balsa using "-m" or "--compose="

Keep on your great job!

Enrique Blanco Sanz