Re: queued message & copy+paste

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 12:46:38AM +0200, m.nine.six wrote:
> hi,
>
> i compiled the cvs version and also the 0.9.2. with the --enable-all
> option.
>
> now i have one more question. if i send a queued message in outbox, the
> message will disappear; any message that i write and send online will be
> stored in the sendbox but i can't find any of the queued messages that i
> send.

Not sure on this one, I have a local mail server.

> i have also an other problem. the copy&paste works very well while
> writing a mail but i won't be able to copy&paste some parts of the mail
> (like any url's) from the messages that i get.

You can cut and paste text from the message view using the X selection
mechanism for sure.  AFAIK, the gtk cutting/pasting mechanism hasn't been
implemented there yet.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                     You mean you didn't *know* she was off
mguenthe@attcanada.ca                making lots of little phone companies?

PGP signature