Re: failing to lock mbox
- From: Ian Campbell <ijc25 cam ac uk>
- To: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- Cc: "m . nine . six" <m nine six freesurf ch>,balsa <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: failing to lock mbox
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:53:05 +0100 (BST)
> BTW, have the threading problems been resolved?
Not really, but I have been asking questions on gnome-devel last week, so
this week I hope to make libbalsa MT safe .. Mainly by putting a proper
lock on LibBalsaMailbox and by calling gdk_threads_enter() at the correct
I will probably also see if LibBalsaMessage needs a lock, but more likely
a message will share the lock of it's containing mailbox.
] [Thread Prev