Problems sending

I've started to have problems sending mail.  Quite often, when I hit
Send, balsa just freezes with the Send button depressed, and I have to kill
it.  Sometimes it gets past this step but freezes on the 'Sending'
window'.  In this latter case, the mail does actually get sent.

I think the problem may have started since I installed 0.9.2.  Is this
the same problem Pawel has referred to that's fixed in CVS?  I don't use
POP, just local mailboxes.

Steve