Re: gtk_clist_sort()

On 16 Aug 2000 12:19 Ian Campbell wrote:
> Do we pass a comparison function or something to the sort?

Yes, we do, it's date_compare; the original version is kind of lenghtily
written, I have rewritten it in order to minimize number of places where
one could make a mistake :-), checked the data passed to sub and the
returned results, and it seemed fine (but if someone double-checks it, it
won't hurt; it would be actually profitable, I am human and human is err).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202