IMAP mailboxes crashing again -- timeout....

Last CVS update: 8/14/00 - afternoon

I'm getting the IMAP error timeout response again after my mailbox connection
times out.  Having it check my mail every 2 minutes or so was working and keeping
my connection open to my IMAP server.  I could just click on Check and then I
would have my new messages.  Now when it times out - EVEN when I'm having it
check every minute or so it crashes with the same IMAP error and I have to kill the
process.  I'm assuming that it has something to do with the new way you guys are
updating the mailboxes.  Thanks...

--
David W. Jablonski
Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation