Re: [patch] SIGABRT with GtkHTML+GConf in CVS balsa

Err, I didn't see your patch... jumped the gun a bit there, sorry.

Well, it looks like GtkHTML supplies the #deifnes we need to detect GConf
etc without lots of autoconf madness on our behalf... ie Supporting GConf
enabled GtkHTML should be easier than I imagined....

I'll check out the patch when I get home, but it looks good to me..

Thanks...
Ian