Re: HACKING file for CVS

On Aug 11 2000, 09:02 Pawel Salek wrote:

> Balsa now misbehaves when Trash is open and one tries to delete message:
> the mailbox selection gets messed up. Otherwise, it works very nice!

I'm not sure I'm totally clear on this, what get's messed up? I've been playing
with Balsa with the Trash open, attempting to duplicate this, but I'm not sure I
see what you're getting at.

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                     Only that in you which is me can hear
 mguenthe@attcanada.ca                what I'm saying.