Re: HACKING file for CVS

I basically gave LibBalsaMailbox a virtual 'check' function, which will
check for new mail even if the mailbox is closed (using a new
libbalsa_notify module which wraps buffy).

It looks to me as if most of your code affects balsa rather than libbalsa,
so I suspect there is not too much overlap (I only did a small bit to
balsa app, more of a hack...)

I'll have to look when I get home to see how much work you have made for
me ;-)