Re: HACKING file for CVS

> Sounds like a very good idea, I agree to all your comments with just one
> remark:
>
> > commited code should compile with --enable-more-warnings - this
> enables some
> > extra warnings and -Werror which makes warnings into errors.
>
> Shouldn't we make then --enable-more-warnings option a default?
>
> /Pawel

Most other projects seem to at least provide the option of turning it
off. I suppose the idea is that even if it compils with no warnings on
your development machine, users might have a different setup, so you
want them to be able to disable the warnings, after they have reported the
bug of course ;-)

I will make the option default to on tonight or tomorrow.

In other news, I will be commiting a large fixup of the mailbox checking
code at some point over the weekend. Balsa on my system now correctly
hi-lights mailboxes with new messages, even if they are closed.

Ian