Re: Problem with gtkhtml in 0.9.1

I am not convinced it would be wise of us to add dependecies in balsa on
so many unstable libraries - even as an experimental option... Is there no
way you can configure gtkhtml not to use GConf, I had the impression that
it was only used if you wanted the capplet or something.. I'll take a look
when I get home...