Re: Folders

Ah, OK, you can ignore what I just said then....

I don't know who implemented the filter stuff, but I don't beleive there
has been any contact from them on the subject for some time, so I guess
that development of that is not going anywhere at the moment - to be
honest I've never really looked at the filter stuff, so I have no idea how
far along it is.

Personally I use procmail to sort my mail.