Re: Folders

What do you mean by folders exactly?

I have some vague plans to integrate MailboxNode into LibBalsaMailbox and
create an infrastructure allowing LibBalsaMailBboxes to
contain other mailboxes.

I intend to use this to create two types of new
mailbox in particular (names just an approximation at the moment):

LibBalsaMailboxFolder - simply a folder which contains other mailboxes,
has no relation to how or where these mailboxes are stored.

LibBalsaMailboxDynamicDirectory (yukky name I know) - if you have used
Postillion  (or perhaps TkRat) you will have seem something like this
before. Basically a DynamicDirectory has a Local filesystem root and will
contain all mailboxes defined under that root, dynamically mirroring the
underllieing structure. Basically this will move a lot of the (quite
ugly) code from balsa which automatically includes a local directory tree,
and I think make the whole thing more powerful (I found Dynamic Folders
very useful with Postillion..)

Anyway, most of this is on my TODO list, I don't have any particular time
frame for getting it done, and I am working on mailbox checking at the
moment. I guess I want to at least start before I go back to Uni in
October