Re: 0.9.1 question

On 2000-08-07 00:53 cyberclay wrote:
> Hey,
>   Balsa 0.9.1 marks quoted text in a dark blue color.  Because my
background
> is black (dark-ish gtk+ theme), quoted text is almost unreadable.  Is
there
> a way to configure the color used?  If not, this should become an
option in
> the next version.

No, the color code is currently hard-coded. Concerning its
configuration, I wonder if styles/themes provide a color for a highlighted item. If
they did it wouldn't be necessary to play with balsa settings everytime
someone changes the theme.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202