From: balsa-list-admin@gnome.org [mailto:balsa-list-admin@gnome.org]On
Behalf Of Pawel Salek
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 8:57 AM
To: KSchar@pisenegal.com
Cc: balsa-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: Sending out mail

On 2000-07-22 16:28 Ken Schar wrote:
> How do I go about sending out mail??  This may sound strange but
> after I've created several messages offline and they are sitting in
> my outbox I can't seem to find the command to send these messages
> out.

Implementation seems simple, the UI is a question: should be a separate
Menu entry (like File/Send deferred mail) or this action should be
triggered on getting new mail?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202