Re: I cann't add POP3 server

Hello,

Ian Campbell wrote:

> This was fixed in CVS before I went away...
>
> I think maybe it is time for another 0.9.x development release - but

Hum...
Before we went through another release, I'd like to report 2
problems that have already been reported here, but not fixed :

- (cvs balsa) crashes when clicking the cross to quit with a message
selected in a mailbox (F. Ross proposed a solution but I don't know if
it has been commited)

- (cvs balsa) inbox doesn't show when new mails arrive in it (no matter
wether balsa is already running or not, it simply don't get highlighted,
or too late, when you click on it)

It would be cool to solve those two before releasing it to the mass
and then get lots of reports for something that was known.

Thanks for attention

--
Fellmann Joaquim