Gnomecard Mailing lists?

Is there any way to make the Gnomecard addressbook support email grouping
for the creation of simple mailing lists?  I will be using Balsa primarily
in a small business environment and often need to send group emails to 10-30
people at a time, so I need some sort of mailing list feature.  Outlook in
Windows has done this for years but I'm trying to migrate to Linux...
unfortunately, I can't seem to find any Linux email clients that allow this.
Any help appreciated!
Trever