Re: moving a message to a different folder?

On Sun, Apr 30, 2000 at 05:24:01PM +0000, Paul Lewis wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:01:16 Rich Rudnick wrote:

> > I assume this means I'd need a three button mouse to use balsa?

> Then you would assume wrong. I have the two button Microsoft mouse
> and whenever I wish to transfer to another folder, I right click on the

Or get your X server simulate a three button mouse with your two button
one.  A fair number of X apps require a three button mouse so XFree (and
I expect other X servers designed for hardware where this is a problem)
can work around it.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/