HTML

I sent a wish-list item to the Bug reporting regarding this, but I thought
that I would bring it up to all of you as well.  Is it planned to have
url's appear as such and not as text as they currently are.  I think that
having the ability to click an url that you receive is a nice touch, and I
don't think that it is too difficult to implement, although I don't know
how.  Ideally it should be able to view html mail as such, and not as
text, but that is a whole new bag of worms.  So what has been discussed,
and what are the plans?

-Jake