Re: Balsa 0.8.0-pre1 is ready to roll

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Peter Williams wrote:

> I just made a CVS commit that should finish off
> all the packaging issues (fixed the spec) and
> bumps the version to 0.8.0-pre1. It's tagged as
> balsa-0-8 in CVS now.
>
> See http://www.newton.cx/balsa/ for a demo webpage
> and files. I DO NOT WANT THAT TO BE THE BALSA
> WEBSITE because it is running off my cablemodem and
> I don't want to risk my connection being clobbered
> (and then ended by MediaOne).

I like the bug reporting instructions, very good.  You should send these to
Miguel or someone as they should be on the GNOME website as well.  They're
that good.

> I have NOT made any announcements. It's late here,
> and I need sleep. I hope those of you in different
> timezones can finish the job.

The webpage is now up at balsa.net, but the downloads still point to
newton.cx, I guess we should probably wait until these are moved to
balsa.net as well?

> We rock.

If you say so :)

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                  The squeaky wheel doesn't always get
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca             the grease... Sometimes it gets replaced.