Re: LDAP support?

On 2000.04.19 08:32 Axel Eble wrote:
> I remember that at least in early versions Balsa was
> supposed to use the gnome addressbook for contacts.
> Is this still working? If not, has anybody planned on
> supporting LDAP for an address book?

Yes, gnome address book is used in balsa. Concerning LDAP, I like the idea
very much, I just only wonder which place for implementation is better:
balsa or gnomecard. But I have impression that we should implement it in
balsa because gnomecard is supposed for handling information of personal
character (am I right?)

Any ideas how the interface should look like?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202