Re: Need system with proper SGML tools for building RPM's

Peter Williams wrote:
> When we build the final RPM's for Balsa 0.8.0, we're
> going to need to find a system with the proper Gnome
> Documentation DTD's et al. to build the help files,
> because my system has crazy SGML tools that don't
> name the files correctly, breaking the help menu. Anyone
> who can do this?

You might want to contact the GDP people on this, as they can probably
help you configure your system correctly: [] or
[]. They also have the correct stylesheets and
whatnot for building the HTML files.

    Jim Cape

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill