Re: Need system with proper SGML tools for building RPM's

Peter Williams wrote:

> When we build the final RPM's for Balsa 0.8.0, we're
> going to need to find a system with the proper Gnome
> Documentation DTD's et al. to build the help files,
> because my system has crazy SGML tools that don't
> name the files correctly, breaking the help menu. Anyone
> who can do this?

You might want to contact the GDP people on this, as they can probably
help you configure your system correctly: [gnome-doc-list@gnome.org] or
[irc.gnome.org/#docs]. They also have the correct stylesheets and
whatnot for building the HTML files.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill