Re: New Balsa Message 3.1

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:59:15 Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
> Here are some troubleshooting I noticed while using it:
>
> - your patch breakes header stuff (what if "All Header" is selected...)
> - it breakes "Selected Headers" too (doesn't display X-Mailer or
> User-Agent
> 	anymore, but they both stand in the field of the preferences
> window)

I have no idea about this - the problem is the list returned by
message_user_headers seems to be corrupted... I'm going to look into it, but I
would appreciate it if someone who knows libbalsa would have a look as well..

> - it breakes sentences that contain 8bits characters (cut the rest of the
> line
> 	after the first accentuated character is found).

It works fine on my system. (A have a test email with an accented A in it -
this is an 8bit char right)? Maybe releated to the charset you use, or the font?

I use ISO-8859 and 7bits? (encoding tab in prefs)

> - is it possible to display the name of the attachment next to the type of
> attachment ?
> 	(like Application-octet-stream / new-balsa-patch3.1.gz)

Consider it done...

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.