BalsaMessage replacement

As I already reported this to Ian, his patch for replacing the display of
messages
breaks some important things in Balsa :

the whole mechanism of displaying headers is broken (full and selected
headers)
lines containing 8bits characters are cut after first 8bit char
encountered

It would be cool not to integrate this patch before those problems are
solved

Regards

--
 > [Linux] c'est une philosophie un art de vivre, un état intérieur,
 > une sorte de fluide qui nous entoure et nous pénètre.
 Fais tourner stp !
     -+- Guillaume in Guide du linuxien pervers - "Tous drogués j'vous dis
!"