Re: Just applied the preview patch...

On 2000.04.18 10:16 Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> I love it!
>
> My vote goes towards commiting it into the repository.

I would rather wait to the next release with this. We have spent so much
time hunting bugs (I did, and I guess some other guys too) in the present
version that I would not like to risk decreasing balsa's stability. If the
patch is as great as it seem we can release subsequent version not very
much later but let's settle that we have feature freeze for 0.8, release
it before Easter and then commit as many experimental patches as we
please.

What do you all think?

/Pawel