Re: Couple of Questions

On 2000.04.16 17:14 Nathan Clemons wrote:
> Is anyone working on the Balsa segfaults when:
>
> * IMAP authentication fails

 Have just fixed it.

> * IMAP server automatically times you out

  This is still present.

> What is the status of replacing BalsaMessage?

  Will wait till next major version (0.8 I guess)

> How does one show *all* headers within Balsa?
main window menu: Message/All Headers

> Could there be a new "Forward" option, "Forward with headers"? This
would
> help in sending in spam complaints to the appropriate abuse address to
be
> scrutinized.

 Would not "forward message as attachment" be better?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202