Re: compose problem

Do you have a backtrace of the core file? What version of Balsa? CVS or
released? What setup do you have (local sendmail, remote smtp server,
etc.)

These are all things that need to be given for us to begin to look at the
problem. If you're a non-CVS user, then a CVS version may already include
a fix for this.

Ideally, you should file a bug report via the bug tracking system. I
forget the URL at the moment. I believe you can find it on the gnome.org
website.

--Nathan

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688