Wish list feature - multiple identities

Hi all,

Are there any plans to add multiple identities to Balsa, so you could
select who you want a message to be 'from'? I use several e-mail
addresses - for personal stuff, for mailing lists and so on, and would
like to use a single mail client for them all.

I know that sounds a bit pointless - i.e. why would you need to use
different addresses if you want to read them all in one place - but I
can also check my mail via a web interface when I'm not at home, and
different addresses act as a filter.

I notice there's an icon next to the from field already, but it doesn't
seem to do anything. If nobody is working on it, I'd quite like to get
stuck in myself.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Sean.