Re: Patch to fix the DATA bug

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Fellmann Joaquim wrote:

> Try to forward a mail that contains an attachment. The logical behaviour
> should be to forward attachment with...but it doesn't work. The body only
> is forwarded. If you consider this as a bug it would be nice to be
> corrected before the release...

If we do this, it should be an option that defaults to _off_.  We don't want
clueless newbies forwarding that 500 kB pdf around accidentally :)

> I believe there is another problem with personal headers. I mean, header
> that you specified you wanted to see in the canvas (X-Mailer,
> User-Agent,...).  I haven't been able to display them even after enabling
> "Selected Headers" in the Message menu and switching message.

Yes, probably a good idea to fix this, it might confuse a lot of people when
the "show selected headers" doesn't actually show the selected headers.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                  you're in the wrong lane.