for example:

	From: Smith, John <JSmith@company.com>

well, when i reply to such email from balsa, i think
balsa ends up sending two emails, one to "Smith" and
another to "John <JSmith@company.com>", treating the
comma (correctly) as a separator.  however, i end up
getting a bounced email back for "Smith".

i wish i can help out on the bug fixes but i'm just
too tied up right now, with two jobs and other
obligations.

			- david -