Re: Patch to fix the DATA bug

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 08:54:40PM -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
> On Thu  6 Apr 2000 06:15:46 Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> > The following patch fixes the DATA bug in SMTP sends:
> >

> Cool! Thanks.
>
> Now's the time to list any outstanding bugs that we
> want to fix for the 0.8 release. I think we can agree
> that the new message view will wait, although probably
> for something more like 0.8.2 than 1.0.

Agreed.  I'm trying to fix #8096 and #8047, I think we should initially
focus on anything that causes segfaults, although a lot of the bugs in the
database I believe have already been fixed (at least I can't repeat them).

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                   Writing is turning one's worst moments
 mguenthe@netcom.ca                 into money.

PGP signature