Re: feature request.

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:20:43 Ragnar Henriksen wrote:
> 2. Status of email.
> 	This did work, but broke awail ago. I think there are someone
> 	looking into this.

Sigh... I said I would take care of this and totally failed to. The problem
seems to be in the 'mailbox watcher' system, which is pretty disgusting
anyway... another reason to make mailboxes GtkObjects: they can send
signals...

Anyway, I'll see if I can figure out a way to make this work again, because
not having it work sucks.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx