SMTP support

Hi all

This is the second mail I send to the list announcing that I have added smtp support to Balsa, it seem that the list program doesnīt let me send messages to the list again.
The other message was send using Balsa and Iīm sure it was send because I sended a bcc copy to myself to another account. Letīs see if using mutt gets to list.

Last time I had to unsuscribe and suscribe again, anybody knows why this happens?

Hector