My first balsa update

Hi fellows.

I did my first checkin and I fixed some idl stuff and removed intl from
checkout.

I have been looking to mutt source and I think I can fix some of the
problems I found when I was working on postponed email (Remember my TODO
list after bigpatch2). There is also the thread code (not the multi-thread
POP3) but I think we need an interface that can handle such a thing.

If someone else is working on the libmutt files please tell me to avoid
double work.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/