RE: CVS updates

It remembers the window size!!
It'd be nice if it would remember the size of the from, subject, etc. columns.
It'd also be nice to have the background of the edit window be the same as the
background of the preview & message windows instead of always being white.
It's looking very nice though!

On 16-Nov-99 Peter Williams scribbled: